Friday, April 10, 2009

Ashley Tisdale's New Album Cover



Today was an exciting day for Ashley Tisdale. Today she released her cover for the upcoming album Guilty Pleasure! The album drops June 16th of this year. Ashley posted this on her official website today, "“Hey everyone! My new album Guilty Pleasure is so personal for me, and I am so excited to share all of it with you. I can’t wait for everyone to hear my new single ‘It’s Alright, It’s OK’ this coming Tuesday. I am also very proud of the artwork and want you guys to be the first to see the album cover for Guilty Pleasure. Hope you like it. Let me know what you think by leaving comments below! xoxo Ashley." Her new single off the album "It's all right, It's OK." drops Tuesday! Below is the preview! Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment