Saturday, April 11, 2009

Zac Efron Covers USA Weekend!

This weekend on USA Weekend none other than the American Heart throb Zac Efron is on the cover. Zac Efron recently sat down with some of USA interviews. Zac had this to say... "I'm at a transition point, My taste is changing. I'm growing up." In Zac's upcoming move 17 Again Zac plays young Mike O'Donnell. The movie is about a man who's marriage is failing along with his career and gets to live his teenage years all over again. The movie hits theaters Apirl 17th in the United States. Other quotes from the article include, "I didn't want to be famous, I get sick of seeing my own face around." and "I used to get so frustrated. For a while, I felt like I was completely lost in celebrity-land. I didn't know how to handle it. Now I know that I have to plot where I'm going, when I'm going there and where the back entrance is. It's like I'm playing a giant game of tag." Also in Efron's career he will be hosting this weekends SNL so don't forget to set the TV. SNL airs Saturday night 11:30/10:30C. To Read More of the Interview mentioned above

No comments:

Post a Comment